Thursday, May 17, 2007

Verdict on the diet

So I have finished with this diet. The diet that everyone talks about. I wasn't really for me- I dont like to be so restricted in my food choices. Also having a weigh in every week actually makes me binge more, and binge on things like chocolates and stuff. I know of a lot of people that has found this a very good diet but it's just not for me. Having said that- if I lose momentum again, I'll definetly join Weight Watchers- cause weigh ins weekly work for about 4-6 weeks for me- then I start to resent it.
I'm now reading the Greek Doctors diet. I read it last year but I think I am going to try and incorporate it into my daily eating. You have red meat about twice a week, lentils and beans- which is very good for digestion. It has been praised because it is a more balanced approach to eating.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hi Madelein,

I am considering joining "the diet everyones talking about". What I would like to know is what makes this diet different from other high protein/low carb diets like Atkins or South Beach Diet which i have tried. I have sent an email to them asking them for more information but have not heard from them. I have tried a lot of diets, but I prefer hi protein/lo carb diets because you can almost eat without limits but I agree it is restrictive. Could you maybe send me more information on "the diet everyones talking about" to assist me with my decision on whether to join or not.